Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Heading to Milan

It cost me 2 EU for 15 min of internet...what a rip off. Anyway, I'm just in the airport in Cologne waiting for my flight to Milan where I will meet up with Peter for the rest of the trip.

Staying at Jim and Joan's was a great time. They are really great people. I'll have to keep in touch. I managed to fix their computer while I was there, so I feel like I helped them out a bit too. My computer skills never fail me!!!!!!

Anyways, I only have a few minutes left to read my emails. I'll steal an internet connection at some point in Italy and add another post.

Miss Everyone!
Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon
Just got to work and saw your email and blog. Good to hear you helped the Shortt's with their computer. Everyone is doing well here. Let us know your cell ph # as soon as you get it. Not that we will be bugging you! Still working on the 'land deal' so will keep you posted. Love You Dearly, Mom

Jane said...

Hola Andrew!
I just thought I'd pass this link on - it's about the heatwave in the Mediterranean. So keep watered up!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4694511.stm
-Jane