Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Just "Borrowing" the Internet

So it looks like I'm connected to the internet through an open wireless connection here in Milan. Since I'm staying in a one star hotel tonight, I'm pretty sure that they are not the source. Which leads me to believe I am connected to the internet via the three star hotel across the street. At any rate, it's nice to be able to check my email and add another post.

I don't have any pictures right now...it's been dark and raining, so I haven't bothered taking any. I'm posting this at 11:09pm, but it's actually 2:09 pm back in BC. For people like Tyler who are having trouble doing the math...that is a 9 hour time difference.

Mom, I got to ask for "una stanza con una vista della città"... it was pretty great. I haven't been listening to the tapes very much, but I'm picking up on a lot of words.

Anyways, I have jet lag and I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed. For anyone still at work, have a good day.

buona note,
Andrew

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Jorno Andrew,

Happy to see you using wireless connections. Good on you. Hope you can sleep with the heat and the windows open. Is it noisy? What are your plans tomorrow? This site is great. We won't miss a thing. Blessings and peace
Love Father Alfredo

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon
Just showing your Aunties how to send you a comment on this blog. You are probably asleep because it is 8pm here. Talk to you when you get up.
Luv ya
Mamma Mia, Anuty 'M', The Parrish 'Chef' and Cugina Ria

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon Buon Jorno
You must be on your way today. Is Peter with you? Where are you off to? Cinque Terrra? Remember to stop and smell the 'Fiori'. I just got to work. Sunny here. Do you have a cell # yet? Your Anuties "Zia's" will be checking in daily and also cugina Ria.
Ti Voilio Bene!
Mamma Mia

Anonymous said...

Buon Jorno
You must be still on the move and/ or gone to sleep as it would be after midnight where you are. Be sure to eat some salami, mortadella, provolone, vine ripend tomatoes and of course drink some red wine 'vino rosa'. Also remember to ask for, 'aqua minerale' 'gasa /non gasa?'
Ciao Bello!

Anonymous said...

Allo Villa Roma,

Bon Jorno, Did u find Peter? Wht did u do today? Miss u. Tink of u evry day. love u
Father Alfredo

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, You must have been on the move today as no log. Hope you are having a blast. I'm sure you will enjoy every moment. Was at movie tonight with you mum and aunts and Cugina Ria. Movie was 'The Island'. It was good. Talk to you later. Love.......Aunty 'M'

Anonymous said...

Buona Sera
Just got to work. No new notes from you. You said you were going to 'start slow and taper off' NOT 'drop of and vanish completely'.
So, where are you, HELLO......
You must be having 'too much fun'.
Ti voilio bene, molto bene!
Ciao Bello

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew:

Great to be able to contact you. Hope you were able to hook up cell phone without too much trouble and money. Its 12:30 pm so must be 9:30 over ther.
Take care.
Love
Auntie/Uncle