Monday, August 08, 2005

Early in the morning...

Last night we got close to a wireless internet connection, but my laptop didn't have a good enough antena and we were sitting out in the street, so we didn't want to spend very much time checking our email ($3000 laptops in hand). Anyways, I just thought i'd update that i'm in Cologne and going to Frankfurt tomorrow to meet up with Ben Daigle and then meet up with the PG crew when they arrive the next day. I have a few pictures that I'll try and post soon, but right now I'm using Pete's computer and It's 3:30 in the morning...so it will have to wait until later.

We had a good time tonight chatting with a couple guys at the youth hostel bar...one guy from Holland and one from Austria. The both spoke very good english.

Pete's bag got lost during transit from Milan, so we're working on getting it back before we leave for Frankfurt...but we're not sure how easy it will be. A real pain in the A** thought.

Anyways, I should sleep. Not too many hours left before I have to wake up.

God Bless,
Andrew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As__o-e......

This trip is too good for you. Come Home.

Anonymous said...

Just spoke to you on the phone. Got cut off again. When you get to host family you could call us and give us their ph # and we call you back. Heather says it is cheaper for us to call there instead of vice versa.

So glad to hear you bought shoes in Milan. Anyone who goes to Italy MUST buy at least one pair of shoes. OR one in every color? (that would be me &/or Paya)

Anthony's friend 'Nicholas' is back from Ukraine. So Tony is pretty happy. They will be playing around with the custom built mini chopper for the rest of the summer. Tony is working so hard. I hope he has some time off before school starts so he can be a 17yr old. Dad and I worked tooooo much when we were teenagers so I don't want that for you guys.

You are so blessed to have such great bosses who give you the whole month off for this trip. And they have to do your work for you while you are playing around Europe.LOL! Hey, Pender Person and boys, you guys are the BEST.
'Molto Grazie'Thank you very much!

Enjoy the German food and Beer. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Ti Volio Molto Bene

Anonymous said...

Andrew, Cara Mia,
Just got a warning on internet that an Identiy theft gang has hit 50 banks etc. Anyway, the warning says "Users of Windows XP who have not installed Service Pack 2 are particularly vulnerable, as the code could be automatically downloaded without the user's knowledge. Anyway, My question of course is "Do we have Service Pack 2 installed?"
Please forgive me for asking you to work while on vacation, but you are "ON-CALL" and "WILL BE PAID" when you answer this question.
Luv Ya,

Andrew said...

yes you have it installed. no worries and no charge...!

Andrew said...

Carole...sorry to hear that things aren't going as "Champion" as they are here. I'm still glad that I'm 5000 km away though. I'm having a really good time and the weather here in Lohr is getting better by the minute...it's only 17c tonight. I hope Jon and Andrew like the tower of Pisa pictures.

Andrew