Sunday, July 31, 2005

It's On!


So I'm just sitting here in the Vancouver airport after spending a great day with my aunt and cousins. My plane just pulled up to the gate and is getting ready to unload a bizilion people that came from London.
<-- Here's a picture

Anyways, I'm getting pretty excited even though I'm just starting an 11 hour plane ride that will probably not be that comfortable.

I imagine I'll be able to post less and less as time goes on, so I thought I'd make a post right away before I loose my steam...
"Start slow and taper off..." is my motto.

OK I'm going to go the gate now and try to get a window seat...my elbows are up...I've got my shoulder down...

Ciao!
Andrew

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Jane...I just saw 3 people reading Harry Potter books whilst walking to the gate. You were so right....!!!!!

Jane said...

You'd better belive it, buddy. You totally would look like a part of the crowd. Hope your flight and all that jazz is pretty tolerable. That'd be awesome if you had an LCD tv. I can't believe you spent money to use the internet at the Van airport, though. It's not cheap! Save your money and spend it on the good things!

I think I'll still be here when you get back. I'll probably keep you updated as the month goes on, as I still don't know what I'm doing come September. I could very well still be working in PG for all I know.

Talk with you later, Andrew. Have losso fun!!!!
Jane