Thursday, September 28, 2006

Finally...Some Pictures

Finally...I get to a place where there is an internet connection: the Catania Airport in Sicily. Below I've got a bunch of pictures that I wanted to post, but didn't have an internet connection to do so. Tony and I are just waiting here in the airport to check our bags for our 3:30pm flight to London where we'll spend the night in an airport hotel and fly to Vancouver at 7:05pm tomorrow. We had a really great time with all of our family on the bus tour...there were 25 of us in all. They are a riot to be with...very spontaneous...very loud...and very enthusiastic. I hope to be able to go visit them some time in all of their respective cities: Sioux Lookout Ontario, Toronto, Winnipeg, Honolulu, LA, and Edmonton.

Anyways, take a look at some of these pictures....I think their pretty cool.






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic.s! Wow, you guys have seen a lot! I hope you and Tony have a safe trip back home. (And when you get back, post some more photos and stories!) Let me know if you guys will be in Edmonton at any time. You're welcome to stay with me. I'll be here until the end of the semester.
Ben

Anonymous said...

Hey Johnson. Isn't italy awesome. best country next to Canada i tell you. loves the pic of the collesiem (shut up about the spelling) its massive isn't it. hope you had a good trip. you still up for Austrlia 2008 a couple weeks early???maye a month?? :) . anywho I'mm se you thanksgiving weekend. ttyl.

P.S. Whats with the last pic??? Modesty, Andrew, Modesty. Not everyone has pecks that big :P

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I need to go to Italy now... but i'm poor :(

Will & Jeanne & Isaac said...

Hey Andrew!

I really enjoyed seeing your pictures from your trip, its the closest thing I will ever get to a great European escape!

I hope your trip home was safe, take care!
Will