Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let the fun begin

Hey,
So I'm going to add some cool things that I've been doing to my blog now and then.

Here is a picture that I was playing around with for my uncle. He's doing a fund raiser called "Catch Me If You Can" which is to raise money for the Salvation Army to buy food for hungry people in Prince George. The event is basically a night of video game racing on the XBox, PS2, PS3, and Wii. There will be a bunch of prizes and fun stuff going on all night.

Here are the details before I get to the picture:
When: October 24th 2008, 7pm
Where: The Hub Ministry Centre - 1557 3rd Ave
Cost: Driver $14, Spectator $6
  • Race with Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2 and PS3
  • 5 Major Sponsored Races
  • Prizes - 1st 2nd & 3rd for each race
  • Overall Championship Prizes
  • Pizza and pop included
  • Additional Concessions Items Available

Info about the picture: In my brother's Corvette, fisheye lens on my Canon Rebel XT, Flash connected via off-camera flash cord sitting on the dash to camera right.

3 comments:

Jane said...

oh my goodness. you updated. cool picture :)

Andrew said...

Thanks Jane!
Yes, more updates to follow. I'm going to use my blog a little bit differently than I have in the past, but I hope to post more often.
Cheers!

Evan Ramsay said...

nice new blog theme, stellar poster-comp as well, i like the lighting