Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hixon Falls


A few weeks ago, Tyler and I went out to Hixon falls to take some pictures for the morning. We got some pretty good shots over the 3 or 4 hours that we were at the falls and the chutes. There were some pretty good photo ops on the other side of the falls, so I checked it out while Tyler documented my potential demise (the pic above is one of Tyler's....thanks man). Over all, I am pretty happy with the shots that we got. Tyler got some pretty fun shots of me while I was goofing around being a bit dangerous around the rocks and cliffs, and I got some pretty cool shots of him looking intense. The new header picture of my blog is also from the falls. I might post a few of those pictures over the coming days depending on my free time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we got some great pictures that day ... and still need to do something with them!