Saturday, April 21, 2007

The New Camera

We'll I've invested in a new camera. It's been a long time coming...I've wanted a camera like this for more than a couple years. Basically, once Peter got his, I thought it was the best thing ever. Finally, now, I've saved enough to buy it. It's a Canon EOS digital Rebel XT and it came with two lenses: an 18mm-55mm wide angle lens, and a 55mm-200mm zoom lens. I've already taken a bunch of pictures with it and I foresee uploading them to my Picasa account soon. I'll keep you posted.



Now all I need is some free time to use it. I'm sure it will be put to good use at the DYC next weekend.



Anyways, that's just a quick update....I'm actually supposed to be somewhere right now so I better go.



Congrats to Jane for not having to pay $5000 (US) in taxes.....that's a blessing.



Andrew





Powered by ScribeFire.

5 comments:

simon said...

make sure to use it for work a couple times... have to love write-offs. that is a really cool camera though i am seriously jealous. i know tyler would be too... you might have to keep it away from him or you might not get it back.

simon said...

oh and so did you get the silver or the black one? just curious....

Andrew said...

Costco only had the silver ones. But given the choice, I would have chosen the black one.

Frank and Sharon said...

Nice camera! Nikon is much cooler, though :P

Anonymous said...

Well said.