Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Things are starting to pick up

OK, so I finally have a bit of time to post some pictures and info about what's been happening over the past month or so. To start, I have the Camp Morice Teen camp slideshow rendered and ready for download. I know that UNBC will be really mad at me for having about 20 or more people download this 167 MB file, but I don't really care.

Right-click on the link below and choose "Save Target As..." (or whatever your browser says) and save the file to your computer first. Then watch it.

http://web.unbc.ca/~johnsona/TeenCamp2006.wmv

Next. Here are some pictures of some things I've been doing.


Downtown Vancouver from Cyprus


Mount Robson



The top of the Jasper Tramway



The Othello Tunnels in Hope



The Columbia Icefields on the way to Jasper.

No comments: