Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What am I going to do now?

Well...I feel terrible. The world is coming down around me and I don't know what to do. A terrible thing has happenned. I feel lost and alone. Everywhere I go I feel confused and incoherent...I've lost what makes me happy. Yes...the unthinkable has happenned....the worst thing imaginable. It's so terrible that I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.

My laptop has died.

It's unrepairable. Dell doesn't make the parts anymore.

Bye,
Andrew

3 comments:

Frank and Sharon said...

Want to start a support group? Mine was even worse - I had to sell it in the end :(
Frank

Andrew said...

Lucky for you it was repairable.

I'm thinking of having a memorial service....you can bring a picture of yours and we can drink to their memory...(mine only had 256).

:-)

Jane said...

I feel your pain, Andrew. I came very close to losing The Fizz, and it was a rough time. Sharing a computer with my mum -and- Adam was hard. Very hard. I bid you best regards for the memorial service. I'll drink a toast to your laptop from here, as I cannot be present at this time of sorrow.

Ever remorsefully,
Jane