Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hiking at Grizly Den

Well...I had a really good time Friday and Saturday. Rachael, Erin, Jane, and I went to the Grizly Den cabin for one night. It was a ton of fun! I have some pictures and video that I will post later. AND, we managed to miss the huge storm that hit Prince George as well. We would have been very miserable if that storm had hit us while we were hiking.

Anyways, just thought I'd post a short comment on my last adventure before school starts. The video that I'm making should be pretty funny...I'll be sure to post a link to it as soon as I get it done.

Bye for now,
Andrew

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hola!
I can't wait to see that video! Totally looking forward to it. And speaking of water, it seems that the water from our water tank wanted very much to try its hand at escaping, so we've had to turn off our water to keep it from flooding our basement. Sooo what this means is showers at Erin & Celia's until it's fixed. Ummm...yeah. It's a grand thing to have happen. I was thinking how handy it would be to have a stream running right by our house and to just step outside and get some water to use...kinda like the Den. Oh well.
Anyways, I want your pics from the trip (and Erin's), so I might want to bring my laptop to your place at some time and transfer them or something.
Anyways, talk with you later.
Jane